New Chapter Pack
This amazing value pack includes the following:
- 1 year placement on BizBuilder webpage
- 1 copy of Your Ultimate Sales Force
- 1 Bonus professional/Personal Development Book
- 1 Leadership manual
- 1 BizBuilder card-holder
- 50 DoLunch slips
- 100 referral slips
- 100 trifold brochures
- 100 invitation postcards
- 100 invitation business cards
Starting a Networking Group Made Easy
This is the power pack that you need to get your group off the ground and start networking & building your business. All the supplies are provided for you in a convenient, easy to use format. This is the track to run on, all you do is supply the enthusiasm!
Developed over the course of 5 years, each item is just as simple as possible and as comprehensive as it needs to be. The promotional materials help you promote your group and describe the missions and procedures, attracting the right professionals, and the meeting supplies give you the tools to make your group efficient and productive.
A strategy to consider: Get your core group of 5 professionals together and split the investment. Here's why:
When starting a networking group, it is imperative, based on my 10 years experience, that the prospective members have some “skin in the game,” that is, they make a financial commitment.
So here's a strategy that you can use to get a group started, keep it affordable, and yet make sure that all the players have some skin in the game, all at the same time.
- Get your Initial Group committed to a place, a day, and a time of day.
- Each one contribute One Fifth of the investment to purchase the New Chapter Pack - only $399 altogether- and it gives you everything you need to run your chapter and make it effective!
- Set your date for your Initial Meeting out 6 weeks. You will receive a load of information about getting things going before the Initial Meeting and you will receive your materials by then.
- Each member signs up on the site as a member to secure their seat. It is a measly 15 dollars a month, but it is a commitment.
- You can even collect additional dues locally to be used for charity, or BBQ or Visitor's day expenses. It is completely up to your group, because that money would stay with the chapter to be used there. If you wanted to hire a professional leader, you could just pay the local dues to the chairperson.
Commitment is the backbone of networking groups
Leaders need to be committed to stick to the mission and members need to be committed to participating. This is a wonderful way to get the ball rolling in the right direction.
Don't delay, get networking now
The sooner you plant the seeds, the sooner you reap the benefits!
Now Only $399.00